An Update from GCA President Gary Lenz
This is a reminder that the GCA Annual Meeting will be held this coming Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 7 PM. It will be held at the Glyndon Volunteer Fire Department.
The agenda will include:
- President’s Report
- Financial Review
- Glyndon Water Pipe Update – George Boden, Chief Inspector Baltimore County; Joe Culotta, Field Inspector
- Meet Christina Ebmeier – new owner of Fine Wine Shop
- Erik Smist – President, Glyndon Pool
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- Election of Officers and Board of Directors
- Refreshments and Camaraderie
Please plan to be with us on Wednesday night. This is your chance to find out what is happening in our community — items that affect all of us. We want YOU to join us!
If you have not yet paid your dues for 2011-2012, you may pay them at the meeting or send them to GCA,, P.O. Box 86, Glyndon, MD 21071-0086.
Have a great weekend. I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday evening.